YLEUK Meet the Committee and the duties they undertake
Sarah and Mary
Manage agendas for meeting and post on and put on forum/ web site.
· Chair committee meetings and main YLEUK member meetings
· Help arrange speakers at main meetings.
· Represent YL’s at EUK AGM in May and attend the meeting of sub groups
· Write press releases when required ( with Marketing person)
· Update members through the forum on any topical news from various sources.
· Final approval on new applications
· Answer any questions on the forum related to Safeguarding. (Sarah)
· Manage focus groups for safeguarding (Sarah)
· Help out other committee members if needed eg if someone is on holiday.
|· Manage the academic focus groups
· Contribute to academic discussions on the forum
· Assist in finding appropriate academic speakers for meetings when appropriate
|Social Activities Anna
|· Manage Focus Group for Social activities
· Organise the training day (helping to identify training/trainers needed/requested by our members and setting up these sessions, keeping our members informed about the training sessions,
· Contribute to any If any aspect of Social Activities/trips on the forum.
· Management of doodle poll for registration of meetings/trainings/votes
|· Manage the finances of the group.
· Issue invoices for membership. Chase payments.
· Keep record of main and second member details and details of accounts contact for each member organisation.
· Issue invoices for additional training day places and for sponsorship from Trinity.
· Keep accurate records using Kashflow accounting package. (Accurate details of all payments made for training days and meetings – such things as trainers, premises, refreshments, committee member expenses relating to committee meetings.)
· Prepare end of year accounts and give summary of these to group.
· Keep committee and members up to date with finances and money available to group.
|· Planning and organizing the updating website in terms of written content and imagery. Facilitating committee team and members to contribute.
· Designing and producing new publicity materials for the fairs and fliers for distribution.
· Producing articles on request from trade magazines on the work of the group (in coordination with the Joint Chairs).
· Keep up to date with Social media
All members of the committee agree to :
- attend 2-3 committee meetings per year plus most main member meetings
- Represent YLEUK at selected trade fairs and negotiating free or subsidized attendance
- Represent the group to BC
- Represent/ speak on behalf of YLEUK at conferences
- Source and book meeting rooms if required
- Uphold the reputation and promote YLEUK across the industry